Please see below for the job description for a financial analyst:
- Top rate is $55 (must meet all must haves and nice to haves), no one over $55 will even be reviewed
- Send only your top 3 resumes
- Interview with be by Webex or Skype
- Work will be remote for now but that can change when we return to the workplace
- Must have a strong internet connection
- Will need to use mobile phone for work
- Training will be done by Webex and/or phone
- Read the job description and make note of the must have qualifications, all must have are in red and if they do not have any one of them do not submit them
The Financial analyst will primarily be responsible for processing invoices for payment for the IT organization. This will include invoice verification and payment and preparation of monthly accruals.
- Track and process all IT invoices.
- Participate in the monthly accrual process.
- Interface with Oncor Accounts Payable to address invoice processing concerns.
- Interface with Oncor Accounting and Procurement to ensure controls are effective.
- Interface with Project Managers to obtain proper approvals and ensure accuracy of accounting.
- Interface with outside vendors to resolve invoicing issues.
- Prepare payments for approved IT invoices.
- Ensure invoices are properly recorded and necessary supporting documentation is included.
- Able to perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience – 1-3 years accounts payable processing, accounting, and/or finance
- Experience – Knowledge of invoice processing/management
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels both inside Oncor and with outside vendors – must have clear, easily understandable verbal communication skills
- Business/commercially-focused and results-oriented
- Proficiency with Excel, FIM, MAXIMO, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work in a team/collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a passion to deliver above par results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deal with changing demands
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and research skills
- Good judgment and problem solving skills; able to deal with ambiguity
- A college degree in Accounting or other related business discipline.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a high-profile environment.
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
Team Culture: Our team is fast paced, fun, highly energetic, motivated and hardworking. We expect our candidates to be integrated into our results-driven and solution-oriented culture from the get-go. Our team attains high-quality results on challenging projects; the belief that outcomes are linked to one's effort rather than chance and the tendency to personally set challenging yet realistic goals.