Our longtime Dallas based client has an immediate need for a Sailpoint Identity Management Consultant. This position will require approximately 25% travel.
- Perform the role of technical leader for SailPoint technologies for our company.
- Scope, plan, and manage all technical aspects of SailPoint IIQ implementation projects.
- Facilitate requirements gathering; and lead conceptual and technical design efforts.
- Lead and assist with technical configuration, development, testing, and troubleshooting work.
- Plan and oversee technical implementation, migration, and production cutover process.
- Manage customer support, education, enablement and production hand-off process.
- Provide technical leadership and quality oversight throughout full life-cycle engagements.
- Be completely dedicated to customer success no matter what it takes.
- Learn other IAM technologies as needed.
- 3-5+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM) a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
Education: Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience. J2EE certification is a plus. CISSP certification is a plus. Travel: This position requires approximately 25% travel.
*Authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time