Do you love to leverage your IAM expertise to solve complex problems and design client solutions? Are you motivated to see the client win and be successful with complex technologies? Do you enjoy leading the charge and collaborating with strong technical teams?
If you enjoy all these aspects of consulting but you’re tired of 100% travel, we should talk. Work life balance is one of our core values. We are growing rapidly and need a senior architect to perform enterprise IAM solutioning for clients. Be part of our growing practice and be a difference maker with our outstanding organization.
When you work with the team from PathMaker Group, you can leverage your expertise, work with a great team, and improve your quality of life. We have a number of DFW-based clients and others we support using a remote work model.
PathMaker Group is a project-based consulting group that specializes in designing and integrating Identity Management solutions. We have a strong team based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that really enjoy working with each other to accomplish great results for our clients. Find out more at www.pathmaker-group.com.
The work is challenging, the team environment is great, salary and bonus structure is very competitive. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing organization where you will contribute with a team of excellent professionals.
A key differentiator for PathMaker Group is a commitment to our five core values:
We are a highly selective, values-based company. Our desire is for each and every employee to be working in their area of strength. If you are ready for a career improvement, consider an opportunity with PathMaker Group.
We are looking for an IAM expert who knows Identity Management, Access Management, Federation, and broader security domains. Your technology background should include one or more of the industry leading IAM solutions (Sailpoint, Oracle, IBM, RSA, CA, etc.). The job will require digging in and learning one or more technologies of the clients choosing in order to design and implement an effective IAM solution set.
* 5+ years of hands-on experience in identity and access management specifically working with one or more of the following: Oracle Identity/Access Manager, Sailpoint IIQ, IBM Security Identity Manager (ITIM/ISIM), IBM Access Manager (TAM/ISAM), IBM Federated Identity Manager (FIM), Centrify, CA Siteminder/Identity Manager, Courion, Quest.
* Experience with presales and business development activities
* Proven consulting soft-skills required to manage and grow healthy client relationships
* At least 3 years leading/mentoring a technical team with responsibility for overall project delivery and quality
* Expertise in overall enterprise IT security including network security considerations related to identity and access management
* Experience in architecting, designing, developing, testing, and integration of security constructs for web applications using web application servers
* Experience setting up Workflows, Roles, Provisioning Policies, Lifecycle Rules, ACIs, Organization Structures, and other product configuration constructs
* Success troubleshooting complex Access and Identity Management production environments where client and vendor Level 1 resources can’t figure out the problem.
* Current CISSP certification
* Bachelor’s degree with an IT major
Preferred but not required:
* Appropriate formal technical training in related IAM products
* PMP certification
* Masters degree in technology or engineering
This position will require up to 25% travel. Please do not apply if you cannot travel.
Before applying please note that PathMaker Group is a non-smoking environment
Candidates must pass a hands-on technical screening, thorough background check and drug screening.
No agencies please.
We have a strong team based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that really enjoy working with each other to accomplish great results for our clients. The work is challenging, the team environment is great, salary and bonus structure is very competitive. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing organization where you will contribute with a team of excellent professionals.
Take a look at our open positions below and send all applications for consideration to email@example.com. If you don’t see a position that interests you, feel free to reach out to us and let us know how you can make a difference at PathMaker Group.